TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Use of the Jewels Virtual Assistants’ services is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using the virtual assistant's services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Jewels Virtual Assistant's services are provided "as is" and without any warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied. Jewels Virtual Assistant does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Jewels Virtual Assistant is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided through its services. The virtual assistant is not responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information provided through its services.
- Jewels Virtual Assistant reserves the right to modify or terminate its services at any time, without notice, and is not liable for any such modifications or termination.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Jewels Virtual Assistant and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Jewels Virtual Assistant's services, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Jewels Virtual Assistant and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England and Wales for the resolution of any disputes.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.